Artist : Shimizu Hokujo 清水北条
Origin : Tokoname
Origin of Clay : Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Packing : In a wooden box
* Shiboridashi has no built-in strainer
* This design can be used to prepare teas with large leaves, other than Japanese green tea like sencha and gyokuro, it can be used for many different types of tea like Taiwan oolong tea, Phoenix Dan Cong, Wu Yi Yan Cha, white tea.
* The lid will holds the leaves back while brewing
* Because each piece is handmade, there will be slight color variance. The actual color might show a variance due to the resolution of photo on display.
* The color is caused by firing effect in kiln