Origin : Tokoname
Origin of Clay : Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Packing : In a paper box
Filter : Stainless steel filter (Detachable)
Volume : Approximately 170ml
* It has an independent strainer, Japan food grade stainless steel strainer.
* It allows more room for tea to expand and circulate during brewing.
* It can be used for brewing different types of tea ranging from green, white, oolong, black and dark tea like pu-erh tea as well.
* The strainer is removable and easy for cleaning.
* The strainer has a fine opening, and it is very user-friendly for brewing tea with smaller leaf size, like Deep Steamed Sencha.
* Because each piece is handmade, there will be slight color variance. The actual color might show a variance due to the resolution of photo on display.
* The volume indicated is an estimated volume of the tea pot. There might be some variance in actual volume.