Artist : Gyokko
Origin : Tokoname
Origin of Clay : Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Packing : In a paper box
Volume : Approximately 220ml
* The color of teapot is caused by firing effect in kiln.
* It has a multi-hole type clay filter.
* It can be used for brewing different types of tea ranging from green, white, oolong, black and dark tea like pu-erh tea as well.
* Because each piece is handmade, there will be slight color variance. The actual color might show a variance due to the resolution of photo on display.
* The volume indicated is an estimated volume of the tea pot. There might be some variance in actual volume.