Artist : 石龙
Origin : Tokoname
Origin of Clay : Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Packing : In a paper box
Volume : Approximately 170ml
* The color is caused by reduction firing effect in kiln. The unique pattern is called "Mogake" 藻挂, the seaweed is wrapped over the teapot and the reaction of minerals during firing formed the lines.
* It has a multi-hole type clay filter.
* It can be used for brewing different types of tea ranging from green, white, oolong, black and dark tea like pu-erh tea as well.
* Because each piece is handmade, there will be slight color variance. The actual color might show a variance due to the resolution of photo on display.
* The volume indicated is an estimated volume of the tea pot. There might be some variance in actual volume.