Origin : Tokoname
Origin of Clay : Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Packing : In a paper box
Filter : Built-in stainless steel filter (Japan food grade)
Volume : Approximately 200ml
* The color on the teapot is formed by layers of clay of different colors.
* The built-in stainless steel filter has a finer mesh, it's very user-friendly for brewing tea with smaller leaves, like Deep Steamed Sencha, black tea.
* Water flow is fast, and taste of tea remain fresh and will not turn bitter or astringent.
* Because each piece is handmade, there will be slight color variance. The actual color might show a variance due to the resolution of photo on display.
* The volume indicated is an estimated volume of the tea pot. There might be some variance in actual volume.