This is the first time for Malaysian to experience this quality. This tea was originally developed for the European high-end market.
There are 3 characteristics as follow:1. Its flavor reminds you of Jasmine garden and it gives natural floral note and no artificial flavoring substances..
2. Very easy to brew by anyone and not require any special tea ware.
3. Very economical; one tea bag can make up to 600-800ml of tea.
Although this tea was meant for the high-end market, it is very casual and easy for anyone to enjoy.
When brew, you can enjoy a pleasant flowery bouquet of Jasmine, with bold drinking sensation of tea taste lingering on palate. It is recommended to serve while having savory meal too.
Water Temperature: 80-85 degree C
Use filtered water for brewing (filtered with carbon filter to remove chlorine; tea might be less flavor and light in taste if water contains chlorine).
- Rinse the glass with boiling water so as to warm it up.
- Put a tea bag into the glass.
- Gently pour the hot water into the glass. Green tea leaves prefer a slightly cooler temperature, while boiling water is used for fermented tea like black or oolong tea .
- Brew for about 1 minute and tea is ready to drink.
- You can refill the hot water after consume half of glass.