Origin : Tokoname
Origin of Clay : Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Packing : In a paper box
Filter : Built-in stainless steel filter (Japan food grade)
Volume : Approximately 220ml
* It has a stainless steel filter (Japan food grade).
* It can be used for brewing different types of tea ranging from green, white, oolong, black and dark tea like pu-erh tea as well.
* The strainer has a fine opening, and it is very user-friendly for brewing tea with smaller leaf size, like Deep Steamed Sencha.
* Because each piece is handmade, there will be slight color variance. The actual color might show a variance due to the resolution of photo on display.
* The color on the teapot is formed by layers of clay of different colors.
* The volume indicated is an estimated volume of the tea pot. There might be some variance in actual volume.